Area Director - Area 1
Location: Hobbs, New Mexico US
Requisition Number: 675
Position Title: Area Director
We are currently seeking an Area Director.
- Ensures operational financial objectives are met by directing utilization of equipment, maximum revenue generation, cost control and ensuring overall profitability of both responsible geographic area and the overall marketplace.
- Collaborates and partners with Marketplace Management, all Lines of Business, Business Development and other internal groups to capitalize on all business opportunities.
- In depth understanding of Area potential and current customers, builds relationships and partns with Business Development to ensure revenue growth.
- Works with Business Development to set and verify area pricing model.
- Provides fact based forecasting and achievable budgets that document clearly understandable metrics, stats and marketplace intelligence.
- Reviews decisions made and all plans by direct reports related to personnel, equipment, maintenance, safety, and service delivery.
- Ensures service location allocation of equipment for maximum utilization. Based on Service Manager recommendations- facilitates disposition, replacement or movement of equipment to ensure maximum financial metrics are attained.
- Approve or rejects all delegation of authority documents such as Keyforms, PO’s, AFE’s etc. in a timely manner and using the polices that apply.
- Reviews and holds direct reports accountable to full compliance related to all company policies, procedures, directives and training through the use of all available accountability reports, inspections, audits, regular meetings and observation of all locations within their responsibility.
- Participates in ongoing talent review across Marketplace and development of successors for all positions within area.
- Drives safety culture through “Area Steering Team” meeting performance. Ensuring safety and environmental management system compliance while continuing to drive to zero TRIR. Participate and approve all RCA’s for Area.
- Reviews on a monthly basis and ensures adequate administrative support, training and systems knowledge to ensure Service Managers are able to spend adequate time with people and servicing the customer.
- Contributes and adopt best practices across the Marketplace using a continuous improvement philosophy.
- Provides regular (weekly/monthly/quarterly) reports as required.
- High school diploma, GED, or the equivalent in experience.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Minimum of five (5) years prior experience in the oil services industry preferred.
- Five (5) to ten (10) years of experience in a supervisory/managerial position.
- Ability to analyze and assess financial reports.
- Knowledge of company and government rules and regulations relative to the industry.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple tasks at once and handle
- high levels of stress.
- Able to travel on a regular basis to all districts.
- Must possess the flexibility and ability to respond to daily demands and critical issues.
- Must have computer literacy.
We are proud to offer a very competitive compensation and benefits package including:
- Medical Insurance
- Vision and Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Education assistance
- Short-Term Disability
- Paid time off
State: New Mexico
Community / Marketing Title: Area Director - Area 1
Key Energy Services - A dynamic and well respected company with a mission to be a leading global well intervention and production enhancement service company. We are the largest provider of onshore well service rigs in the United States and one of the leading onshore, rig-based well servicing contractors in the world.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Hobbs, New Mexico US
CountryEEOText_Description: Key Energy Services (Key) is an equal opportunity employer. Key does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, national origin, age, genetic information, military status, status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local laws.