A/P Clerk 1
Location: Houston, Texas US
Requisition Number: 445
Position Title: A/P Clerk 1
This position performs routine work activities including daily data entry, scanning, posting payments, maintaining proper records and files, and other related accounting or accounts payable tasks.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Performs daily data entry of all invoices, tickets and/or transactions, including but not limited to entering all expense requests, non PO invoices and GL Coding.
- Performs scanning of all correspondence, documents, invoices or records that are handled through accounts payable function.
- Processes check requests for internal and external customers, including confidential invoices from various departments.
- Processes vendor/customer calls and ensures accurate and timely payment for each vendor or customer.
- May process invoices that are scanned through the back office system.
- May prepare or compile reports to show costs related to capital expenditures.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Some experience of accounts receivable or bookkeeping preferred.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Basic accounting or bookkeeping knowledge.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multi-tasking skills.
- Good problem solving and organizational skills.
- Basic knowledge of computer skills including Microsoft Applications.
High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
Community / Marketing Title: A/P Clerk 1
Key Energy Services - A dynamic and well respected company with a mission to be a leading global well intervention and production enhancement service company. We are the largest provider of onshore well service rigs in the United States and one of the leading onshore, rig-based well servicing contractors in the world.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Houston, Texas US
CountryEEOText_Description: Key Energy Services (Key) is an equal opportunity employer. Key does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, national origin, age, genetic information, military status, status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local laws.